A Wearable Energy Grid/Meditative Prayer/Intention Bracelet for New Moon September 17, 2020
Set your intention for the period between the New Moon and the next Full Moon [The Full Harvest Moon] on October 1, 2020 to radiate Love, Respect, and Forgiveness. Focus on what you truly would like to see happen in your life. On September 16, 2020, write down your intentions or brainstorm your intentions aloud with someone you love and trust.
Rose Quartz and Clear Quartz
The gemstone I have been told to wear during this period is Rose Quartz and clear quartz. Rose Quartz is known as a love stone and gets its name from its rosy pink color. It holds the properties of unconditional love and opens the heart chakra to all forms of love. Rose quartz can enhance self-esteem, self-confidence, compassion, peace, patience, forgiveness, and increases your capacity to love others and yourself. This pink energy radiates healing to the wearer and others. Clear Quartz is a potent stone that amplifies thought, energy, and intention. It can raise a person’s vibration and consciousness. Clear Quartz can act like a radio receiver to enhance intuition and clear guidance, opening the crown chakra to connect with divine guides.
Making Your Own Energy Grid
The intention of making an energy grid for yourself focuses your question or ask of the universe. Use your intuition for this. Below is a very simple energy grid using 8 mm beads that can be used again and again, but don’t hesitate to follow your intuition.
Stones Needed For Wearable Energy Grid
Fourteen (14) to Eighteen (18) Rose Quartz Beads (depending on length needed)
Four (4) Clear Quartz Beads
Five (5) Stainless Steel Beads
Stainless Steel is an affordable metal for jewelry with great powers of protection. As it touches the skin, it creates an additional calming vibration. Here it acts as the guardian of the clear quartz.
- Use Stretchy cord a yard or meter in length. Thread the cord through a bead threader. Bring the bead threader to the middle of the cord so that the beads will be strung on two cords.
- Start with one (1) Stainless Steel bead followed by one (1) Clear Quartz bead. Repeat until there are four (4) Stainless Steel beads alternated with four (4) Clear Quartz beads. Add one (1) more Stainless Steel bead.
- Add Rose Quartz beads until the bracelet will fit the wrist.
- Tie off cord. Add a drop of glue to the knot.
- Once the glue is dry, hide the knot in the Stainless Steel bead.